Sunday Services are at 11 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., Sunday School at 9:45 a.m., and Wednesday Services at 6:00 p.m. For the time being, no Nursery Class or Children's Church will be offered due to social distancing. Instead, families are encouraged to sit together. We are practicing social distancing, and are taking a number of measures to protect you in this second phase of reopening. For more details, see below.
STAGE TWO: PLAN FOR REOPENING CHURCH
- Masks are still available at both entrances while supplies last.
- If you are uncomfortable meeting with us, we will still be doing a Facebook Live Service on Sundays either in the morning or evening service as we are able to do so.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the sanctuary and entrance will be done before our services each week. Doorknobs and bathrooms will be given special attention. Soap and sanitizer will be available in the bathrooms.
- No Nursery or Children’s Church will be available during Worship Services. Families can either sit together in the service or watch from home during the Facebook Live Service. If you need to take your child out of the service for some reason, our rooms are available in the nursery area, but we are asking only one family at a time be in a Nursery room.
- No welcome time will be included to lessen interaction between people.
- All of our services are open now at their normally scheduled times as well as Sunday School. The times are: 9:45 a.m. Sunday School, and 11:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. for the Sunday Worship Services, and 6:00 p.m. for the Wednesday Service. We have painter’s tape every six feet on the walls or floors of our Sunday School classes so that you will know distances for social distancing. A couple of our classes will be meeting in alternative locations since their current rooms do not provide enough space for social distancing.
- During our Sunday Services, every other pew will be blocked off. This is for the purpose of social distancing. Some painters tape will be used to mark how far the six-foot distance is, so that people can remain at a safe distance from others on the pews.
- The Night Deposit Box, mailing option, and giving online at southclintonbaptist.org will be still be available for offering options. We also have a deposit box in the foyer where offerings can be deposited. It is mounted on the wall across from the main entrance. We will not be passing the offering plate.
- The pastor will not be greeting people as they exit for the sake of social distancing.
 Underlined portions are changes from Stage One.